- Freedom Bound BOM: Sat. October 7th, 9:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. - CLASS FULL
Instructor: Carolyn Adams
- Underground Railroad: Wed. October 11th and 25th, 2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Dottie will take you on a trip on the Underground Railroad. She will explain to you how fifteen quilt blocks may have played a significant role in communication between the slaves and how it helped them on their way to freedom.
Skill level – intermediate.
Need to purchase the book, "Underground Railroad" by Eleonore Burns
Instructor: Dottie Raab
- Free Sit and Sew: Fri. October 13th and 27th, 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Florioni Software, What's Available: Saturday, October 14, 9:00-12:00pm.
Instructor: Ollie Gray
- Baltimore Album BOM: Sat. October 21st,10:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.- CLASS FULL
- Machine Embroidery Project 101: Friday, October 27, 10:30-12:30pm.
- Starburst BOM: Sat. October 28rd, 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. - CLASS FULL
- Project Linus: Every Tuesday, 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
These are handmade blankets for children in need. Volunteers welcome!
- Tucker University: Second Saturday of the month from 9:00am-12:00pm.
- Round Robin BOM: First Saturday of the month ,12:30-3:30 pm.
10 session BOM. Pieced blocks and borders surround an applique center. Pattern includes 2 applique centers and 42 pieced blocks. Basic rotary cutting, piecing and applique skills required. Bring your machine, we will sew in class. Cost: $75.00 for class and Kits & Pattern $150.00. Instructors: Carolyn Adams & Fran Noyes
- Baltimore Album BOM: 3rd Saturday of the month; 10:00-12:30am