We will be periodically adding details and information, so be sure to check back!
Contact us at:
Contact us at:
- Project Linus: Every Tuesday, 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Tucker University: Second Saturday of the month, from 9:00am-12:00pm.
- Round Robin BOM: First Saturday of the month ,12:30-3:30 pm.
10 session BOM. Pieced blocks and borders surround an applique center. Pattern includes 2 applique centers and 42 pieced blocks. Basic rotary cutting, piecing and applique skills required. Bring your machine, we will sew in class. Cost: $75.00 for class and Kits&Pattern $150.00. Instructors: Carolyn Adams & Fran Noyes
- Lemoyne Trails: Saturday, February 24; 9:00am-5:00pm
Lemoyne Trails uses the combination of Lemoyne Stars and Snails Trails blocks with special color placement to achieve this stunning look. This pattern incorporates the new Stacked Squares Technique Sheet by Deb Tucker in making the Snails Trail blocks. Lemoyne Trails is a fat quarter friendly pattern, calling for at least 6 different assorted fabrics. If you want no repeats in the star points, choose at least 8 assorted colors.
- Baltimore Album BOM: 3rd Saturday of the month; 10:00-12:30am
- Quilts of Valor Sit and Finish: Friday, February 2nd, 10:30-3:30pm. Come sit and sew Quilts of Valor blocks that Patches will provide. If you have any fabric to be used for backing we would appreciate it. All blocks are basically red, white and blue and are 12". Free for the day.