We will be periodically adding details and information, so be sure to check back!
Contact us at:
Contact us at:
- Free Sit and Sew: Fri. August 25th , 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Baltimore Album BOM: Sat. August 19th, 10:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m.-CLASS FULL
- Winter Sampler: Wed. August 23rd and August 30th, 10:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Warm mittens, cocoa, and snowmen adorn this happy winter sampler. Some construction and machine appliqué featured. Embellishing to be discussed. Your machine must have the ability to zigzag or blanket stitch.
Instructor: Dottie Raab
6 session BOM
- Starburst BOM: Sat. August 26th, 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. - CLASS FULL
Instructor: Ginny Brown
- NEW! Sew Together Bag: Sat. August 26th, 4:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Join us for a special class during the Celebrate Mount Airy Event here on Main Street. We will be creating the Sew Together Bag as our project (pattern not included)
Instructor: Jackie Bingham
Cost: $25.00 - (Make sure to check out our Current Specials for a discount!)
- Project Linus: Every Tuesday, 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
These are handmade blankets for children in need. Volunteers welcome!
- Tucker University: Second Saturday of the month from 9:00am-12:00pm.
- Round Robin BOM: First Saturday of the month ,12:30-3:30 pm.
10 session BOM. Pieced blocks and borders surround an applique center. Pattern includes 2 applique centers and 42 pieced blocks. Basic rotary cutting, piecing and applique skills required. Bring your machine, we will sew in class. Cost: $75.00 for class and Kits&Pattern $150.00. Instructors: Carolyn Adams & Fran Noyes
- Baltimore Album BOM: 3rd Saturday of the month; 10:00-12:30am